nuffnang

FEBUARI

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Chiang Mai RoadTrip


Latest excursion. I'll be writing about this road-trip plans in a couple of days including itinerary, cost, length and time. So far the itinerary of the journey will cover...

A) Johor Bahru, Johor
B) Changlun, Kedah
C) Chumphon, Thailand
D) Phra Nakhon, Thailand
E) Chiang Mai, Thailand
F) Bangkok, Thailand
G) Chumphon, Thailand
H) Hatyai, Thailand
I) Penang
J) Johor Bahru, Johor

Estimated the journey will took approximate 13 days with appropriate rest day in Chiang Mai and Bangkok... :)
*****

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Ok...

What I'm going to tell you may sound really creepy, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

BUT what if you could just hit "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And suddenly bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

Sounds way too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE???

Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

Sometimes the most magical blessings in life are the SIMPLEST!!

In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

You just press "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

GO here NOW to PLAY this mysterious "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!!