nuffnang

FEBUARI

Monday, December 23, 2013

Going towards 2014

Rock The World 13'
It has been an exhausting and fun couple of weeks. Back to back performance for the band each weekend straight from December 7th and a busy day at office, trying to finalized bits and pieces of small end year projects. Thought I will never completed it before end of 2013... sigh. But, we'll see... it's just that I have only tomorrow to brush all the predeciments. Why? ....I flew to Cambodia after Christmas. :)
*****
Will try to document every single events from the journey... sum up my end 2013 and early 2014, fly towards Angkor, celebrating AIN birthday at BANGKOK and new year eve at West CHINA... :) 

*****
So, my task now is to pack for monsoon and west CHINA peak winter season. We'll see tonight... 

till then... skip the desk, travel, observe and learn.

No comments: