nuffnang

FEBUARI

Monday, October 7, 2013

Motorcycle Crazyyy

It's NOT normal to think about something that you might NOT be able have, all the time... it's obnoxious, tiring... and spending too much on motorrad website, website review, youtube review (I think I've seen it all... hahaha)... and reading all brochure contents is an obscure fun.

Kalau masuk exam... aku boleh jawab cemerlang kot topic nih. Baca 2~3 kali dah
Visited to REVZILLA everyday for riding gear... making a wish list... again review after review... not sure weather its dedication OR stupidity. :P Newbie (hangat2 taik)... yeah... but I'm going to excel when I poses one. Limitless borders versus the enemy -> TIME.

Even my wife are into it... will get her riding license next month. :) hahaha... really2 proud of her... if fact all this isn't a reality YET. I can say that it will be our thing... spending time on the road, traveling... venturing new frontiers... I'm pretty optimistic about this... :)

I'm NOT going to say someday...
It will be soon...
NOT hoping for miracles...
Will strive for it...
Intense.

Will fill up the distance... 

No comments: