nuffnang

FEBUARI

Monday, October 31, 2011

Journey To The West (Weather Forecast)

For me it's compulsory to forecast the weather before you set on your plan-to-visit city or your itinerary. It's the best way to figure out the safety of your journey if you tend to take public transport and wonder around off beaten track. Then, it's a good way to pack your clothing and type of gear you might use during your journey. Otherwise you'll be ended up spending to much on clothes and it will increase your luggage/backpack weight. NOT GOOD. :P

So, before I usually step into a country or starts my journey I'll check my itinerary weather. This data I retrieved from World Weather Online. I'm NOT sure the accuracy of the data... however, it gives me a slight idea of the overall journey weather.

So here goes.
Phase One {Chengdu, Sichuan (China) to Kodari, Bagmati (Nepal)}...

Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Lhasa, Xizang (China)

Shigatse, Xizang (China)

Gyantse, Shigatse, Xizang (China)

Zhangmu, Shigatse, Xizang (China)

Kodari, Bagmati (Nepal)

Phase Two {Kodari, Bagmati (Nepal) to Bhairawa, Bhairahawa (Nepal)}

Kathmandu, Bagmati (Nepal)

Pokhara, Gandaki (Nepal)


Tansen, Lumbini (Nepal)

Bhairawa, Bhairahawa (Nepal)

Phase Three {Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (India) to Leh, Jammu Kashmir (India)}

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

New Delhi, Delhi (India)

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Manali, HImachal Pradesh (India)

Below is Johor Bahru (My home town) average yearly weather forecast... to give an idea what am I going to experience throughout my journey. NICE... :)

Johor Bahru, Johor (Malaysia)

The highest average temperature throughout the journey is still below my hometown lowest average temperature... between November and December... 

That's all for now... :)
Next I'm hoping to write about equipment, clothing and other things that I;m going to bring along this journey.

Happy travel. 

1 comment:

Sakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.